Mark K. Maher
Mark Maher was an assistant county attorney for over 20 years and developed an expertise in commercial property tax litigation. He has trial experience for nearly every property type, including CBD and suburban office buildings, hotel, regional mall, corporate headquarters and industrial, apartment and special purpose property. Mark has argued on behalf of his clients before the Minnesota Supreme Court and Court of Appeals. He joined the firm in 2001.
Mark is a frequent speaker on property tax and valuation issues. He has presented to both local and national legal, professional and assessment groups. He has also been an instructor for an advanced appraisal degree course on the topic of litigation valuation issues.
Mark graduated from the University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point in 1975. He attended the University of Minnesota Law School, graduating in 1979.
Bar Association Memberships
- Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA)
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Tax Section (MSBA)
Professional Association Memberships
- Greater Minneapolis Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA-MPLS)
- International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO)
- Minnesota Association of Assessing Officers (MAAO)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)