Nate J. Maher
Nate Maher joined the firm in 2018 after 12 years in the assessment profession, both in Minnesota and Arizona. For Maricopa County, he oversaw the largest desktop review in the country, supervising the completion of 350,000 parcels.
Nate graduated from the University of Minnesota-Morris in 2001, The Theatre School at DePaul University in 2006, and William Mitchell College of Law in 2014. He resides in St. Paul with his wife and their two children.
Bar Association Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
Professional Association Memberships
- St. Paul Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA-STP)
- International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO)
- Minnesota Association of Assessing Officers (MAAO)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)